Hooty Hoo, We’re Calling You!
Kennesaw State University’s Phonathon fosters current student connections with alumni, parents, and friends of the University each night, while also raising funds to better the University and its students. Last year, thanks to alumni and friends like you, KSU Phonathon raised $184,000 for campus initiatives, enhanced technology, and scholarships.
The KSU Phonathon program also offers students professional experience, helps strengthen their communication skills, and introduces them into the world of philanthropy. Student callers will connect with you personally and let you know how you can be involved in supporting KSU.
Why We Call
- To update your information
- To connect with you through KSU experiences
- To keep you updated on campus events
- To say “Thank you!” for your past support
- To give you the opportunity to support KSU students financially this year
Look Out For Our Call!From August through June, we will be calling Monday-Thursday nights from 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. and Sundays from 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. The Phonathon number is 470-578-7696 (May Vary).